Stainless Steel Cookware is the safest, and healthiest cookware option. But you can’t compare it with other cookware’s like a non-stick cooker. For instance,- non-toxic should be used for low-fat food. Whereas, steel cooker can be used for everything else.
For safe and healthier cookware, many alternatives can be easily found in the market. For example- glass, cast iron, and ceramic. A stainless-steel cooker is superior of all because it is generally inert.
Despite it, stainless steel cookware toxic is still a controversy. You are not supposed to make it an issue unless you have a specific sensitivity or allergy.
PROS of cooking in Stainless steel cookware-
Don’t you think that many factors are to be taken into consideration before purchasing cookware? Here are some advantages that you should know before buying a stainless-steel cookware-
- Cooking ability at its best: Stainless-steel has an excellent cooking performance. The steel cooker is capable of high heat absorption.
- Easy to clean– The cookware can be easily cleaned through a handwash or dishwashing machine. Credit goes to its smooth, hard, and non-porous surface.
- Good weight- pressure cooker 5 litres is designed with utmost safety. The weight is much lighter and comfortable to handle.
- Reasonable price: Buying stainless-steel cookware will be a wise decision for sure. The product is less expensive than its competitors with the same level of performance.
- Low maintenance: No special care is required to handle a steel cooker. The cookware needs the right solution only, and when required.
- Durability: Forget about annoying problems like rust. Stainless steel cookware has now come close to indestructible. If purchased from a trustful dealer like vinodcookware.com, the tools will last for a long. Maybe they can be passed to the next generation.
- No food-reactive: The product is of no use if it fails to deals with acid foods. Stainless steel cookware allows cooking acidic recipes like tomato sauce, or lime fish without any adverse outcomes.
- The cookware offers healthy results- Not to bother about the change of the taste of the recipe as the cookware is hygienic. The product does not dirt your food, retain its natural flavour, and quality. Finally, stay assured of healthy results as the material of the steel cooker does not mix-up with the food during the cooking process.
What is the ideal size steel cooker?
This is not a theoretical question to be answered easily. The size of the cooker depends on the size of your family. If you don’t have a larger family, then pressure cooker 5 litres will be suggested for you. The cooker is capable of cooking approx. 1.5 kg of rice in it. Following mistakes are to be avoided while cooking in a pressure cooker. Nevertheless, or else all your efforts will go in vain.
- Overfilling it
- Adding thickeners
- Cooking all food at the same time
- Using too much liquid
- Placing the ingredients without any liquid
Finally, a steel cooker is always the preferred choice for the kitchen. Moreover, the product is made up of high-grade stainless steel. Get ready for purchasing a steel cooker from vinodcookware.com. A wide range of products is available here for a great selection.