Countertops are the best products that can entirely transform the look of the kitchens. So, no wonder, there are many materials that are used to make kitchen countertops. However, out of the many, only a few are elite enough to last for decades and brighten up the kitchen due to their aesthetic value. If you’ve been looking out to buy such countertops for your kitchen, then this is the right guide.
Read through to find out about the most trendy kitchen countertops you can install and forget about since they require minimal maintenance. Let’s get started.
- Granite Kitchen Countertops
Granite kitchen countertops are one of the most popular options because they are:
- Stain resistant
- Impact resistant
- Scratch proof
Besides, they are available in a stunning range of finishes, colors, and textures. The most popular ones available at Granite au Sommet are listed below.
- White Bordeaux River White
- Blue Macaubas
- Brown Beige Bellini Montreal Laval
- Cambrian Black Laval Montreal
- Black Pearl Montreal Laval
- White Brown Alaska White
These are but a few types. The actual variety that they offer is spectacular.
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops
Quartz countertops are premium kitchen countertops that look visually stunning since they are available in a plethora of colors that are more towards the natural palette. The two most popular types are – Silestone quartz and caesarstone quartz.
Some of the most interesting characteristics of quartz countertops are listed below.
- They are hygienic since they are non-porous.
- They do not fester germs or bacteria.
- They are scratch resistant.
- They are strong and can last for decades.
- They need no extra maintenance. Simply wipe them with a paper or moist cloth.
- Dekton Kitchen Countertops
Dekton, a comparatively new material, has already established itself in the league of some of the most elite materials used to manufacture kitchen countertops. Some of its characteristics are listed below.
- It is UV resistant, heat resistant, cold resistant, and stain resistant.
- It is a scratch proof material.
- It is highly resistant to abrasion.
- Marble Kitchen Countertops
The color and texture variation in marble is staggering. The most prominent textures are polished and honed. Besides, they can be made glossy as well.
However, despite these traits, marble countertops at all firms aren’t high in quality. That’s because only a few firms like Granite au Sommet seal their marble countertops. And sealing is very necessary since unsealed marble can easily stain and develop scratches.
So, all in all, in order to ensure that you’re investing your money in the right products you need to ensure that you’re buying them from elite sellers only.